Monday, October 29, 2007

back at it

Back from Ohio. Had a good time w/ the fam, but didn't get much in the way of schoolwork done. I guess that's ok though. Connected with some family and old friends we hadn't seen in awhile, so I guess that's better than getting papers written. Definitely more fun. It made for a long day yesterday though.

I have a big day today. A couple brief assignments due as well as a paper. Along with that, it's my turn to share in practicum. If that means anything to you, then you know it tends to be pretty intense. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I have a group of 9 other people I meet with for two hours every monday afternoon. (It's a class at Mars Hill) Each week one of us shares something (20 minutes or so), then we spend the rest of the time debriefing/discussing/deconstructing/etc. I'm feeling pretty prepared for the day, but it will be long. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight. (and it's only 11 AM right now) Maybe I'd be feeling a little more upbeat if I wasn't listening to Modest Mouse... Hmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Johnson said...

i'm glad you decided to continue to blog. i like it.

12:47 PM, October 30, 2007  
Blogger Daniel Miller said...

"Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of."

9:27 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home